Call For Papers Tanzil: Jurnal Studi Al-Quran Vol. 6
Call For Papers Tanzil: Jurnal Studi Al-Quran
Vol. 6 No. 1 October 2023: 19 August 2023
Vol. 6 No. 2 April 2024: 19 February 2024
1. Articles are written in English as much as 15—25 pages, excluding references, bibliographies, and tables (if any). The manuscript is written on A4 paper with a size of 3 cm on the top, bottom, and right side, using EB Garamond type, size 12, and typing 1.15 spaces.
2. Citation and compilation of references and bibliographies for Tanzil: Jurnal Studi Al-Quran using the Chicago Manual of Style 17th Edition (Full Note) format.
3. Articles recommended using applications such as Mendeley or Zotero to facilitate writing references.
4. Articles submitted must have used the Tanzil Template, accessed at https://bit.ly/41ig2b5.
5. The articles submitted have followed the instructions or Transliteration Guidelines used by Tanzil, accessed at https://bit.ly/3JkVlmb.
6. References used in writing manuscripts are scientific works in the form of scientific journals for the last 10 years, at least 80% of the total references in the bibliography, and the remaining 20% are in the form of main reference books or references relevant to research. At least every manuscript cites at least 15 scientific journals.
Read more about Call For Papers Tanzil: Jurnal Studi Al-Quran Vol. 6
Free of Charge
Accreditation Assessment Process by ARJUNA
More Information: https://journal.sadra.ac.id/ojs/index.php/tanzil