Call for Paper Tanzil: Jurnal Studi Al-Quran 2023
Call for Papers
Tanzil: Journal of Al-Quran Studies which focuses on publishing manuscripts on the results of studies and research related to Al-Qur'an Studies, Mufasir Theory and Thoughts, Interpretation of the Archipelago, and analysis of current issues based on the Al-Qur'an, inviting fellow researchers , reviewers, and students to publish their research results in our journal for the April and October 2023 issues.
1. Articles are written in Indonesian or English as many as 15-25 pages not included references, bibliography and tables (if any). The article is written on A4 paper with a size of 3 cm on the top, bottom, and 3 cm on the right side, using Times New Roman type, size 12, typing 1.15 spaces.
2. Citing and compiling the bibliography of Tanzil: Jurnal Studi Al-Quran using the Chicago Manual of Style 17th Edition (Full Note) format .
3. Articles recommended using applications such as Mendeley or Zotero to facilitate writing references.
4. Articles submitted must have used the Tanzil Template which can be accessed at https://bit.ly/3uKxOY9.
5. Articles submitted have followed the instructions or Transliteration Guidelines used by Tanzil. Authors can adjust the format by following the Transliteration Guidelines https://bit.ly/3JkVlmb.
6. Submit manuscript via OJS https://bit.ly/3PBhtxl.