Open Access Policy
Journal Kanz Philosophia provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public. It is also to meet the purpose of the journal in order to support a greater global exchange of knowledge. This means that :
- Everyone has free and unlimited access to the full-text of articles published in Kanz Philosophia; manuscripts are freely available without payment.
- Articles are immediately released in open access format
What the advantages of Open Access for Authors
- Free and unlimited accessibility of the publication over the internet without any restrictions.
- Open Access publications are more frequently cited due to their high publicity and availability.
- Publications are more easily accessible, searchable in search engines and indexing databases.
- Accepted papers are immediately published online.